Please have patience while we get the website back up and running.
Most of the information you will need is on the flyer link below. If the info that you need is not on the flyer or the website yet, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Do I need certified weed/seed free hay.
- Yes. You can bring your own (there is special colored twine for certified hay. We will have about 36 bales available for purchase at $13/bale (bales are 60-65 lbs)
2. Do I need to bag and remove my horse’s poop and hay?
- Yes and no. Yes, please pack up your poo (we will have trash bags at the office). The hay does not need to be picked up but please scatter it. For a $1 contribution, management will take away your bags. We have to drive them to Prineville so the $1 pays for fuel.
3. Will there be a food vendor?
- Yes, for Saturday night dinner. It will be tri-tip with all the fixin’s. Price TBD. There might be biscuits and gravy early on Sat and/or Sunday.
4. Is the ride AHA recognized?
- Unfortunately, not this year.
5. Do I need to pre-pay or pre-register?
- No, you do not need to pre-pay or pre-register. BUT (there’s always a but, isn’t there?) it does help management get stuff into the computer ahead of time. Pre-paying speeds things up at sign in and allows you to pay with a credit through PayPal (and you do NOT have to have a PayPal account to use it to pay for the ride). We DO LIKE to have pre-registrations. Pre-payments also help pay for some of the costs up front, before the ride, so that’s always nice. AND if you pre-register, you can take a $10 discount. Don’t worry if you don’t know distance, horse, day, etc. It all helps and it can all be changed. Full refunds for cancellations before July 1 and they will be refunded before July 1. After July 1, we will send the full refund after the ride.